Our mission is to provide simple, cost-effective solutions to
complex problems through the use of technology.
We specialize in identifying startups and providing products
that require the use of multiple disciplines.
Research & Development, Electronics, Mechanical,
Software Engineering, Telecommunications.
We provide early stage companies with an array of benefits including
mentorship, expertise, management, and networking in order to support
the successful development of their entrepreneurial endeavours.
To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines.
• Help with business basics
• Networking activities
• Marketing assistance
• High-speed Internet access
• Help with accounting/financial management
• Access to bank loans, loan funds and guarantee programs
• Help with presentation skills
• Links to higher education resources
• Links to strategic partners
• Access to angel investors or venture capital
• Comprehensive business training programs
• Advisory boards and mentors
• Management team identification
• Help with business etiquette
• Technology commercialization assistance
• Help with regulatory compliance
• Intellectual property management
Our team is composed of various groundbreaking companies, each a pro in their field.
DD-WRT is a Linux based alternative open-source firmware currently used as the standard in aftermarket router firmware, suitable for a great variety of WLAN routers and embedded systems. It enables basic entry-level equipment to act like an enterprise product. However, it is currently lacking large-scale centralized management. With millions of units currently running their software, their engine will be the backbone of our software.
Belledone Communications has a vast experience in the design, innovation, commercial support, and quality delivery of voice and video over Internet protocol (VoIP), internet traffic management, and all of its derived services.
embeDD GmbH focuses on advanced open-source networking systems, and complex state-of-the-art hardware compatibility management algorithms.